We are running COVID-19 friendly training
Sydney Photographic Workshops offers a wide range of photography workshops & courses for you to choose from. Whether it’s a specific topic like people or travel, or an introduction to DSLR or Mirrorless photography, our workshops are designed to suit any skill level. Browse through our selection of Sydney based photography workshops to see which fits your needs. If you’re still stuck, contact us and one of our professional team will advise you on what photographic workshop or course will be the best fit for you.
SYDNEY PHOTOGRAPHIC WORKSHOPS ENROLMENT
Sydney Photographic Workshops offers a wide range of photography workshops for you to choose from. Whether it’s a specific topic like people or travel, or an introduction to DSLR or Mirrroless photography, our workshops & courses are designed to suit any skill level.
Browse through our selection of Sydney based photography workshops and courses to see which fits your needs. If you’re still stuck, contact us and one of our professional team will advise you on what photography workshop or course will be the best fit.
Comprehensive 8-week course for Digital SLR or Mirrorless Photography. Perfect balance of ‘hands on’ & theory. Sydney’s most comprehensive digital photography course designed for beginners by professional photographers.
Learn how to effortlessly take photos that have your social media followers amazed at your photography skills
1/2 day beginners ‘hands on’ in the field around Sydney harbour. The essentials of digital photography
Premium 1 day intensive ‘hands on’ portrait workshop with internationally acclaimed Master Photographer, Daniel Linnet, AIPP
Premium intensive 1 day ‘hands on’ workshop. Take awesome travel shots on your next holiday with any SLR or Mirrorless camera
Extend your shooting hours and explore Sydney’s harbour foreshore from a different perspective with a ‘pro’ photographer
ADOBE LIGHTROOM COURSE
Comprehensive boutique Adobe Lightroom 4 week ‘hands on’ course. Everything from capture to output
The NSW Government’s COVID-19 Safety Plan is closely being adhered to by Sydney Photographic Workshops which includes, but is not limited to, the following conditions of entry
- All Participants are requested to use hand sanitiser on arrival
- Your temperature will be checked upon arrival each time you attend the Studio to ensure the safety of the other participants and our team. Anyone with a raised temperature will be asked to postpone and leave the Studio
- Staff and participants are required to notify management and stay at home if unwell
- We require all participants to maintain physical distancing in class, sanitise/wash hands regularly, stay home and notify us if unwell
- For outdoor classes, please bring your own hand sanitiser and mask (if so desired)
- It is your responsibility to maintain 1.5 distancing. Whilst we will be monitoring the classes to ensure that the 1.5 meter rule is kept, it will be important for each participant to be vigilant about this as well
- You must cooperate with NSW Health if contacted in relation to a positive case of COVID-19 at our premises
- It is encouraged that participants use the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
- PLEASE NOTE – It is your responsibility to attend courses each week. There will be no option to attend a different night in lieu of your regular night due to class number restrictions
Our promise to you:
- We have contactless enrolment and payment methods
- We maintain attendance records for contact tracing should this be required
- Our Studio/Classroom and offices are being cleaned and sanitised before and after each class including frequently touched surfaces with alcohol wipes
- Outdoor classes will not exceed 10 participants
- Indoor class sizes have been reduced so that we do not exceed the one person per four square metre rule and our seating has been set up to ensure 1.5 metres between participants
- Hand sanitiser, paper towels and antibacterial soap are provided in the classroom environment